Saturday, 14 August 2010

Adiós y buena suerte Inglaterra

Just a quick post to let you know that I'm buggering off for 2 weeks to the island of Fuerteventura tomorrow and so will be almost entirely incommunicado.

Relaxation will be the order of things with maybe the occasional jog along the beach if I'm feeling too guilty (highly unlikely). I may even participate in a bit of windsurfing spectating if I can summon up the energy.

In the meantime my best wishes go out to the England Women's rugby team who kick off their World Cup campaign against Ireland next Friday evening. All things point to an epic England v Black Ferns final on 5th September but there's the small matter of getting to the final first.

For a rough guide to the tournament try this...

Good bye and good luck...

No comments: